Location: Cortland, NY
Type of Employment: Full Time
Experienced Heavy Equipment/Diesel Service Technician
If you enjoy working on Diesel and Heavy Equipment or Heavy-Duty vehicles and thrive on solving complex issues regarding proper function and operation of these units, Cazenovia Equipment has a place for you.
Cazenovia Equipment is Seeking experienced, highly skilled Mechanics to join their Service Team. Qualified individuals will enjoy working on a variety of off-road equipment used in Agricultural, Mining, Marine, Construction and Landscaping applications. Candidates must possess an excellent knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, diesel and powertrain systems.
We are looking for individuals that meet the qualifications listed below.
- 3-5 years or more experience in the Heavy Equipment, Diesel and Truck repair industry.
- 3-5 years or more experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical, hydraulic and diesel issues.
- Completion of certified technical training in the mechanical function and repair field.
- Strong computer skills utilizing basic software and the internet to perform diagnostic duties.
- Candidate must be willing to work individually and as a team member.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Candidate must possess a clean and valid NYS driver license.
- Candidate must be willing to work in varying conditions and work flexible hours.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 75lbs, bend, twist, kneel, squat, reach, stoop, push and pull.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Program with employer match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Company Paid Training
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Ford, GM and Chrysler Vehicle Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms