Location: Clinton, NY
Type of Employment: Full-Time
If you enjoy working on Small engine, Turf/Landscape or Powersports equipment and thrive on solving complex issues regarding proper function and operation of these units, Cazenovia Equipment has a place for you on our Service and repair team.
Cazenovia Equipment is Seeking experienced, highly skilled Mechanics to join their Service Team. Qualified individuals will enjoy working on a variety of off-road equipment used in Lawn/Turf maintenance, Mining, Marine, Construction and Landscaping applications. Candidates must possess an excellent knowledge of Small engine, electrical, and powertrain systems. Diesel knowledge is also welcomed.
Cazenovia Equipment is offering a $1000 sign-on bonus to individuals that meet the qualifications listed below.
3-5 years or more experience in the Small engine, automotive or powersports industry.
3-5 years or more experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing small engine, electrical and powertrain systems.
- Completion of certified technical training in the mechanical function and repair field.
- Strong computer skills utilizing basic software and the internet to perform diagnostic duties.
- Candidate must be willing to work individually and as a team member.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Candidate must possess a clean and valid NYS driver license.
- Candidate must be willing to work in varying conditions and work flexible hours.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 75lbs, bend, twist, kneel, squat, reach, stoop, push and pull.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Program with employer match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Company Paid Training
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Ford, GM and Chrysler Vehicle Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms