Location: Clinton, NY
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Experienced Heavy Equipment/Diesel Service Technician
If you enjoy working on Diesel and Heavy Equipment or Heavy-Duty vehicles and thrive on solving complex issues regarding proper function and operation of these units, Cazenovia Equipment has a place for you.
Cazenovia Equipment is Seeking experienced, highly skilled Mechanics to join their Service Team. Qualified individuals will enjoy working on a variety of off-road equipment used in Agricultural, Mining, Marine, Construction and Landscaping applications. Candidates must possess an excellent knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, diesel and power-train systems. Cazenovia Equipment is offering a $5000 sign-on bonus to individuals that meet the qualifications listed below.
We are looking for individuals that meet the qualifications listed below.
- 3-5 years or more experience in the Heavy Equipment, Diesel and Truck repair industry.
- 3-5 years or more experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical, hydraulic and diesel issues.
- Completion of certified technical training in the mechanical function and repair field.
- Strong computer skills utilizing basic software and the internet to perform diagnostic duties.
- Candidate must be willing to work individually and as a team member.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Candidate must possess a clean and valid NYS driver license.
- Candidate must be willing to work in varying conditions and work flexible hours.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 75 lbs, bend, twist, kneel, squat, reach, stoop, push and pull.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Program with employer match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Company Paid Training
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Ford, GM and Chrysler Vehicle Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms