on Monday, March 16, 2020
Status Update from Cazenovia Equipment- March 16, 2020
Cazenovia Equipment is open.
We are dedicated to serving our customers in these unprecedented times and uncertainty. Because of our concern for our employees, customers and community, we have implemented the following policies and procedures:
- We are here to support our customers. Our parts, service and sales departments are open for business but not accepting visitors inside any of our showrooms.
- We will be available for curbside service for parts and service. Call us ahead of your arrival or from your car and we will place orders or bring the parts to the curb for you to receive, or to tag your service machine for drop off or pickup.
- Our inside sale force is available via phone, email and Facebook. We are implementing Skype video chat and test-drive/demonstrations by appointment, in an open-air setting with proper sanitation taking place for common surfaces on machines and using proper social distancing guidelines.
- Our outside agricultural sales force is at your service for phone conversation and FaceTime / video chat calls or by appointment, in an open-air setting with proper sanitation taking place for common surfaces on machines and using proper social distancing guidelines
- We have put procedures in place at all Cazenovia Equipment locations that follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing & hygiene.
- We will be continuing our on-site service for both ag and riding lawn equipment and CDC guidelines will be used for sanitation and social distancing by our technicians.
- Payments can be made by phone on our Customer Portal with a credit card. If cash or check is necessary, please contact us to make arrangements.
- Employees are expected to wash their hands after any potential exposure AND at regular intervals.
- We are directing employees to stay home if they or anyone in their household feels unwell.
We are keeping our offices open as we monitor recommendations from the CDC and will update our policies as more information and resources become available. We thank you for your patience and loyalty as we work through these circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at 315-655-8620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Frazee Family