QUICK FACTS ABOUT CAZENOVIA EQUIPMENT’S GROWTH AND MILESTONES…
1959 – A dealer started the John Deere
Dealership in Cazenovia.
1961 – Cazenovia Equipment Company was
incorporated and acquired by Larry Love,
Edison Love & Harold Parker (silent
1973 – Larry relocated the store to Route
20 in the town of Nelson.
1975 – Bob Frazee joined as a business
1976 – Bob married Juli Love.
1988 – A new store was opened in the town
1989 – Acquired a John Deere Dealership
(Twin Tier Tractor) in Cortland.
1995 – Larry Love retired from the Business.
1999 – Acquired a John Deere Dealership,
(Andre’s Equipment), with a location in New
Hartford and one in Herkimer.
2002 – Jim and Mike Frazee joined the
2005 – Acquired a John Deere Dealership
(SNB Valley Supply) with locations in
Oneonta and South New Berlin.
2007 – Acquired a John Deere Dealership
(Shannahan’s Tractors) with a location in
2009 – Acquired a John Deere Dealership
(Widrick’s Implements) with locations in
Lowville, Sandy Creek, and Watertown.
2010 – Merged South New Berlin and
Oneonta stores. Expanded and upgraded
Oneonta location to house both operations.
2011 – Merged Herkimer and Clinton
stores. Expanded and upgraded Clinton
location to house both operations.
2011 – August 11, a fire raged through the
main headquarters in the town of Nelson
and destroyed the facility.
2011 – October 14, groundbreaking takes
place for the new headquarters location in
the town of Cazenovia, less than two miles
west of the original location that perished in
2012 – April 9, the new headquarters
facility in the town of Cazenovia opened to
2012 – July, Cazenovia Equipment Company
holds Grand Opening Events at new store in
2019- October, Cazenovia Equipment acquires
LeBerge & Curtis in Canton, NY as the 10th